What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences and provide a more personalized experience on the website. Cookies can also be used to collect information about your browsing behavior and usage patterns on the website.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website may not function properly.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages. This information is used to improve the performance of the website and provide a better user experience.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember your preferences, such as your language or region, and provide a more personalized experience on the website.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to track your browsing behavior across different websites.
Control of Cookies
To learn more about how to control cookies in your browser, please visit the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain rights under the GDPR with respect to your personal information. These rights include the right to access, correct, delete, and restrict the processing of your personal information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information and to data portability.